If there is a perspective that perhaps best captures the eye needed in qualitative research for the pharma industry today, it is a perspective
that incorporates the eye of the photographer, engineer and artist in
the business analysis.
-Stellar Managed Care
Significant progress in business requires a more creative teacher than experience.
- When issues become self-evident, the opportunity for leadership is past
- Compete not just to be better, but to take on challenges to be the best
In the nature of the problem, there lies the solution.
- Break the problem down to its constituent parts
- Focus on parts of the problem that offer the greatest impact
- Find the path where sequential improvement will produce the
greatest functional advantage
If you’re going in the wrong direction, it doesn’t pay to get there more efficiently.
- Target uncontested areas
- Outflank in ways competitors find difficult to duplicate
- It’s not enough to understand the implications of market evolution, you
have to find the threads of divergence